CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Sunday Best







The bottom picture is Maddi brushing her teeth before church. She loves to brush her teeth (thats what I can usually distract her with long enough to let me get her hair up) Then, theres Maddi and Daddy after church, then a few of her outside... I wanted some of her standing and smiling, but she went straight for the dirt and wood chips and sat down to play! Oh well, her dress didn't get too dirty and we got a few cute pictures. Taking pictures AFTER church is hard b/c she is usually SOOO tired and needs a nap, and pictures are hard before church, cuz well, we just don't usually have enough time for a photo shoot!! oh-well! But Maddi still loves nursrey, walks right it and doesnt look back! It makes it very easy for us to feel good about leaving her in there. The doors have little windows at the top, so we peek in on her between classes and she always seems to be doing great! It makes is so happy! And she now knows that sunday mornings are different than other mornings. I usually turn on sunday music, then I turn it up enough so she can hear it from her room when I go in to wake her up, and yesterday morning, as soon as I picked her up (still asleep) and laid her on her changing table, she stretched and wiggled, then popped her eyes open pointed to me and said "dress!" then pointed to herself and said "dress, ya!" It was very sweet.

No comments: