CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 6, 2009

Cute stuff...




These pictures just crack me up! We were laying on the bed, and I started laughing b/c Sydney was pulling some funny faces, so Maddi started laughing too... which made me laugh harder, then she laughed harder..and so on.. meanwhile... as you can tell from Sydney's face she was a bit surprised and didn't quite know what was going on! Her cute little face with her eyes popping out just makes me laugh! And Maddi LOVES holding hands, so Sydney may not have a choice as to whether she will like it or not... Maddi has already made that decision for her! They are so cute together, I LOVE THEM!!!!!


awww...pout!




Sydney playing on the floor...



2 comments:

Tori said...

Too cute Kristen! And I just love Sydney's eyebrows! Cute!

Hannah said...

the girls are too cute! I can't believe that Sydney is already a month old! How are you doing? You look great by the way!!!