CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Birthday Girl! (just a little late posting right?)

My BABY is ONE!!!!!! She is my little sweetheart that I can't get enough of. We are so blessed to have this angel in our lives everyday. She has such a sweet smile that warms us. She LOVES her big sister Maddi, who loves her so much in return. Maddi calls her "my baby".



Peek-a-boo!


This is her on her actual birthday (ignore that the date says the stinkin 22!) Her Birthday was Jan 21. I think my camera has something against their birthdays!!!!) Outfit from her sweet Grammie Sue.



We sang Happy Birthday to Steve, London & Sydney... she was very excited :)






We had a party in Utah before we left for Maine since Scott wasn't able to come- he couldn't miss all the birthday action for his baby girl! and I'm happy with the way her cake turned out, and it was easy! so easy I did it for both parties. tehe.



No comments: