CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Going to church with Daddy!







So poor Maddi hadn't been to nursrey since 2 weeks before I had Sydney. I didn't want her getting sick...(if you read my previous blog entries you'll know this approach did me no good anyway!!) but, we were feeling very guilty about her not going b/c she LOVES it! So I stayed home with Sydney one last week, but Scott took Maddi. So, anyways, here is her cute dress from Great Grammie Cooper!

1 comment:

Greg and Sheal said...

That is such a cute dress. I love it. She is growing up to be such a pretty little girl.. not really a baby anymore. Sydney is sweet. She is so alert and you are looking great. Things here are going good. I'm entering my 3rd trimester. If I keep to schedule I'll be done in about 7 or 8 weeks! One can only hope ;)