CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

too many pictures!!!! but not in this post... sorry!


Oh my..... so i have signed on my blog several times, to start posting new pictures and i just can't! we (okay...I) have taken somewhere over 700 in the last 2 weeks... i dont know where to start. of course im not looking to post all of them, but come on...how are you supposed to choose favorites when you take that many?! Also, you can only do 5 at a time and blogger takes forever to load them! (that really drives me nuts!) so i am just going to figure out how to do a slideshow of some pics... (advice welcomed!!) but that will have to wait..Sydney is calling me now =) life is good, though we really miss grammie and grampa!!!!! thanks to all who have checked in on us and sent well-wishes!! pictures soon.... only one for now...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kristen, You could make a slideshow with Smilebox and then put it on your blog as a post. That would be easy.
The girls are so adorable!
Love, Michelle

Greg and Sheal said...

What a sweet picture of the girls :) I love the contrast between them, it's so awesome! As far as the advice for blogger, you'll get none from me. I totally suck at this thing. Sorry ;) I look forward to seeing more pics though.....just not all 700 ;) lol
LOve Sheal