CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Holy Catch Up!!

Why do I do this to myself? It's no secret that I take ALOT of pics, but since I do I always need alot of time to organize, upload etc. So I really should post more often, a few pics at a time, when I take them. Instead of doing this..posting a month's worth of pics at a time. Which takes FOREVER b/c blogger uploads them so S..L..O..W.. its kinda annoying. I know I could do more slideshows, but like the pictures up there seperately. Anyways, here's whats been going on since Easter.


Maddi and Kingsley holding hands. So cute. We went to Thanksgiving Point's little animal farm. It was very fun, though Maddi was a little afraid of some of the animals at first.




This is my new time-out spot! Okay, just kidding, its to far away from the house for one thing, and she can get out of it herself for another. bummer. ;)



Sydney came along for the fun and was a good girl sitting in the stroller, and even stayed awake the whole time!




1 comment:

Kristin said...

I can't believe how grown up Maddi is and how big Sydney is getting! We need to get together soon. Love ya!