CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Maddi was soo happy and excited to get to ride a pony! Though she doesn't look it here b/c her ride was over (2 laps around..phh..not very long!) and she didn't want to get off.

Big cow.

It's all fun and games...


until someone gets hurt...
I when I was going through the pics on my camera, I couldn't believe I got a pic of her falling! Just shows you how fast things can happen. Of course I tossed the camera once I saw she was falling but apparently I clicked it first. kinda funny. Well, funny isn't really the right word. Anyways, she was okay, a few bumps but no blood. She's a tough girl, and usually more coordinated than this, but there were geese (to the right of where she was) and one made a loud funny sound, and well, the picture explains..she looked and wasn't watching her next step. Poor girl.



And popcicles to finish off the day! So fun! Thanks Leesa and Kingsley!




No comments: