CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 28, 2008






I think this bottom one is my favorite... but i also love the top one too, and the one where she's holding the flower up by her chest and looking away from the camera! ah! I love them all. There were a few more, but I couldn't even order all of these! It's a shame they charge an arm and a leg for pictues.. oh well...
Maddi did pretty good after a few mintues, at first she was very serious so I was afraid we weren't going to get any with her beautiful smile...but then the photographer tried to snatch the flower away (playing of course) and didn't get it away from Maddi, so Maddi thought it was fun teasing the lady by holding the flower out and pulling it away from her while the photographer "tried" to get it....that how we got most of the smiles. Though it was still hard to get Maddi to stay in one place and not run around and play like she wanted to! On a side note, I didnt think the flower she had was very pretty..but its how we got the smiles, so I figured I could live with it!!

No comments: