CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!







So I post alot of pictures, I know.... just imagine how many I actually take! (I dont even post them all...not even close!) Anyways... in these last few pictures, we were just about done trick or treating.(we were in my sis-in-laws neighborhood) Well, Maddi walked up to the door with her cousins, and when the people opened it, she just walked right in and sat on their stairs!!!! She kept a very serious look on her face as we were all laughing and wondering what in the world she was thinking! She stayed there until her older cousin went in and grabbed her hand and led her out! It was quite funny. The neighbors said she was so cute that she could just stay...but I love my kitty to much!! She tried to do it again at the next house, but I was ready that time! What a silly girl!

2 comments:

Greg and Sheal said...

That's a cute story:) She'll love hearing about that in s few years. She's a cute kitty too!

Hannah said...

Kristen, I'm glad that you have a blog! How are you guys doing? It looks like we'll be joining you out west! I think we're headeed back to Idaho at the end of the month...crazy times! You look so cute by the way!!! (and Maddi is so big!!! and adorable!)