CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 24, 2008

New Dress from Grammie and Grampa!






Grammie and Grampa sent such a CUTE dress!! She had just gotten up from her nap when we opened her package, she's a little mellow and messy hair, but oh-well, she still looks so cute, especially in that dress! THANK YOU!! Also, Aunt Cheryl sent the Baker's apron and hat! Thats as good as we got for pictures of her in it for now. We'll try again when she is more awake!!

1 comment:

Greg and Sheal said...

Hey Kristen- very cute pics :) I am a little confused though, I had Madi's b-day written on my calendar for today. Was it the
24th? If so I blame Greg ;) Anyway, she's getting so big in pictures, but then I realize she really isn't that big :) haha I'm sure London will tower over her. I don't realize how big the boys are until they get around other kids- then I'm amazed. Well, I spoke with my doctor at my appointment yesterday and she is going to do an unltrasound in 2 weeks to satisfy my curiousity(sp) I asker her how soon we could do the 20wk and she said she'll just take a peek for me in 2 weeks since she doesn't want to do the full 20 week work up until 20-21 weeks. We're pretty excited. We'll be sure to let you know when we find out. A girl would be wonderful, but so would a boy, so I guess I'll win either way :)How are you feeling? You still haven't told me your due date. I know it's sometime in January, but I want to know the date. Talk to you soon.

Love Sheal