CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 16, 2009

Almost baby time!!!

No I'm not in labor... (I wish).....
Well, I keep meaning to have Scott take a picture of my belly, since this pregnancy is almost done! But we've been slackers.. I promise I will take one sometime this weekend! I only have until THIS Wednesday to go!!! YAYAYAYAYAAY!!! If she doesnt come by the 21st, then my doc will induce me. I was 2 1/2cm dilated and 70% effaced as of last Monday (I was 2cm and 60% the Monday before that) So I am excited (sort-of..) for my appt this Monday to see if there has been anymore progress. I guess its doesnt really matter since either way we should have her in our arms by Wednesday night or Thursday morning!! We are so excited! and nervous about the big changes this will bring, especially for Maddi! Still no name, and she won't have one until we see her little face! Her blessing day will be Feb 1, she will be so young and tiny, but thats when Grammy Sue and Grampa are here. Mom comes on Monday! YAY!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I'm glad you updated us. I've been wondering what the latest was. I'll be eager for any news so don't forget us. :) Love ya.

The Caldwells said...

I am SO excited for you guys! can't wait to see the little one! good luck.

Greg and Sheal said...

Wow! Almost done. It's kinda cool to know that in less than a week you will have a new little baby in your arms :) Be sure to keep us posted.
Love Sheal