CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 23, 2009

Sydney Marie Baker!!
















Welcome to our sweet little girl! She was born on 1/21/09 at 10:45am. She was 7lbs 10oz and 18inches long! There is kind of a long story behind her coming here, but I will save that for another day.. but she's here and healthy and my labor/delivery was much easier and shorter than it was with Maddi. Maddi loves her baby sister but is having a little bit of a hard time b/c she still can't really touch her b/c of being sick... (part of that long story I was talking about). Anyways, here are a few pics for now, and I will be updating over the next few days as I get the chance!!

6 comments:

Kristin said...

She's so beautiful!!! And she really doesn't look like Maddi as a newborn. We are so happy for you and I am especially glad to hear that your labor/delivery was so much better than the first time. You deserved a break! We love you guys.

Camille said...

congrats, kirsten! you look great, and your little baby is so sweet-looking! take care

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful!
Love, Michelle & Dan

Lamont said...

Congrats! She is Beautiful! I am very happy for you and your family!

Bekka said...

You stole my favorite girl name!!!! But since she's so cute it's ok. I'll just have to spell the name different when we get around to using it ... love you guys!
~bekka and mike

The Caldwells said...

She is gorgeous! sorry Scott has been so sick - hopefully things are getting better. congrats! we need to get together so i can hold your little one!