CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 16, 2009

Flower Girl

Maddi was a flower girl tonight for our niece Mariah!

Mariah, Brady, and flower girls Maddi, Taylee and Sophie.

Aww.. hugs for the bride!!
Maddi and Sophie were supposed to follow Taylee (who is 4) down the aisle. Maddi followed her (VERY SLOWLY), and Sophie went the opposite way at first. She got turned around, and then her and Maddi decided that it was "a mess!" and were trying to pick up the flower pedals Taylee had already dropped along her way... they continued to do so until I had to go get them and lead them out! It was funny and cute. I didn't get any pictures of that though (b/c I had to go to the front and coax them toward me, and eventually just grab them!) but I know other people got some...so I need copies!


1 comment:

North148 said...

looks like she's growing up so fast making friends, I hope you get some pictures out of this the description sounded cute of her walking down the aisle.